Areas of Practice
We assist clients in the buying, selling, financing, developing, and leasing of residential and commercial properties. We regularly represent lenders with loan settlement and work diligently with our clients, their agents, and brokers to ensure compliance with lenders' internal procedures and legal requirements. Our firm represents individuals, lenders, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations with respect to the structuring, documentation and closing of all types of real estate transactions and issues, including:
- Residential and Commercial Transactions
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Financing
- Title Insurance
- Construction Contracts
- Land Use and Zoning
Business AND Corporate LAw
We are equipped to work with a broad spectrum of business clients to help them achieve their financial objectives. Some of our services include:
- Formation of Business Entities
- Drafting and Negotiating Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Filings
- Advising on the Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Negotiating Commercial Leases
- Preparing Employment Contracts
Civil litigation / personal injury
We represent businesses and individuals alike in civil litigation. Whether in state or federal court, we will work with you to analyze your case and tailor a specific strategy for dealing with the issues at hand. Our office represents both plaintiffs and defendants. Our services include:
- Effectively representing clients in all aspects of litigation, from the commencement of a case through trial.
- Advising both businesses and individuals on effective strategies to prevent litigation.
- Implementing creative and innovative measures to facilitate prompt, successful resolutions.
- Utilizing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms where appropriate.
- Trust and Estate Litigation.
We can assist you with all aspects of your landlord-tenant issues and disputes. We also prepare and negotiate commercial and residential leases.
We represent landlords in their nonpayment and holdover proceedings. We also assist tenants with their landlords who fail to make repairs or provide adequate services.
trust AND estates
We advise in all aspects of estate planning, ensuring that your wishes regarding your property are carried out. We assist our clients with:
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills
- Estate Planning
- Probate of Wills
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts
- Life Estates
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Guardianship of Children
- Special Needs Trusts for the Disabled
- Probate and Trust Settlement
- Asset Protection